You’ll be covered for:
- return of vehicle coverage - up to $5,000
- return transport for pet(s) - up to $500
- lost baggage expense coverage
- Coverage for kids travelling solo - You can purchase travel insurance for your dependent children, so they get the same care as you whether they are travelling with the family or on their own.
- To cover a long getaway, you can sign up for the Supplemental Plan, which includes coverage for an unlimited number of shorter trips you take during the year, provided they are 40 days or less in duration. You can pay your travel insurance premium in one lump sum or monthly, without interest or administration costs.
Worry-free, hassle-free coverage:
- Simple - It’s simple to apply for, and you can cover all of your trips for a year… all online and instantly. Your policy is automatically re-issued each year so you’re always ready to go.
- Comprehensive – We support holiday fun, so you’ll be covered for holiday activities like SCUBA diving (if you’re certified) and skiing.
- Unbeatable customer service – Wherever, whenever, there’s less waiting and it’s hassle-free to purchase or ask questions.
- 24/7 emergency help – Fully staffed and toll-free 24/7. We'll even provide translation services or help find a hospital where they speak your language.
Let the hassle-free travel coverage begin!
- New policies typically take less than 10 minutes to set up.
- The coordination of benefits with your Public Service Health Care Plan coverage and your Provincial and/or Territorial Health Insurance Plan is done on your behalf.
Get a quick and easy online quote! Get a Quote
Johnson Inc. (Johnson) is a licensed insurance intermediary. MEDOC® is a Registered Trademark of Johnson. MEDOC is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada (RSA) and administered by Johnson. Johnson and RSA share common ownership. 1Coverage is automatically re-issued after 365 days at prevailing terms and premium rates. *For a trip to be covered under Trip Cancellation, MEDOC® coverage must be in effect on the day your trip was booked or purchased, a) within business days of booking your trip, or b) prior to any cancellation penalties being charged for that trip. **A 90-day Health Stability Clause applies to pre-existing medical conditions for the Standard Health Option, Supplemental Plan only, and other restrictions may apply. †The terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions which apply to the described coverage are as set out in the policy. Policy wordings prevail.